Breakdown Services – Dehumidification & Moisture Control
In some instances, your machinery could stop operating, and without a breakdown service package, you will be vulnerable to the following reasons:
- A lack of servicing (If a service agreement does not cover the equipment)
- Increased usage
- Seasonality issues
- Frequency of filter change
- Age of the machine
If a breakdown does happen, our priority is to minimise any productivity loss and downtime:
- Upon notification of a breakdown, we will organise for a DEHUM engineer to call your team free of charge and discuss the problem. In some instances, the on-site team may be able to fix the problem without the need for an engineer visit.
- Organise an engineer to visit your site within 48 hours of receiving the breakdown call (for service agreement customers).
- Provide you with a range of critical spares that can be kept on site. Investing in certain spare parts will minimise downtime in the event of a breakdown, as the more common parts required by our engineers will be on hand.
In the event of a breakdown, we can offer on-site training to your team to minimise downtime and prevent breakdowns from reoccurring. This will include how to:
- Change filters
- Reset the machines
- Spot common faults