- Ice Prevention in Cold Stores
- Humidity Control Environment
- Product Drying
- Condensation Control
- Low Dewpoint Applications
- Saving Energy
Ice prevention in Cold Stores
Installing a Dehum UK Cotes dehumidifier in a cold store in the north of England proved an exceptionally effective way to virtually eliminate the undesirable presence of ice that seemed to form on every surface, due to the presence of excess moisture in the air.
Humidity Control Environment
During the production of sweets and other confectionery it is essential that humidity and temperature of the air is constant and low.
With our experience in drying and cooling, we guarantee you:
- To optimize production time
- Constant production time all over the year
- High product quality
From Gelatine sweets to foam rubber production, the drying process can create bottle necks in manufacturing and cost time, money and storage space. Dehum UK have installed drying systems reducing product drying times from 4 days to just 3.5 minutes..... yes that did say 3.5 minutes!
Iron and steel are integral to the construction of offshore installations. However, the strength of these materials is inevitably compromised over time if they are exposed to oxygen and moisture, which combine to cause rust.
A seawater environment also makes them particularly susceptible to corrosion. Corrosion is almost inevitable if relative humidity exceeds 55–60%.
Low Dewpoint Applications
High humidity causes various problems in ice rinks, creating fog, bad ice, high energy consumption costs, smell and structural degradation.
HB Drying Systems desiccant dehumidification systems reduce all of these problems and allow operators to meet indoor air quality (IAQ) standards at the same time.
Is reducing your site energy consumption as important to you as it is to us? The facts...
- 90% Of the energy used in a desiccant dehumidifier is used in the regeneration heater.
- 33% Reduction in energy consumption can be realised.
- 9 Month return on investments can be achieved.
- Installation caried out with no effect to production.
- With our UK service team we promise to give the best service on all desiccant rotor equipment.
HB began in 1960 by designing and building cooling systems, soon becoming a leading global business.Find out more >
We specialise in dehumidifiers, air conditioning and refrigeration.View products >
HB Group has extensive maintenance and service activity.Find out more >